The marketing team owns our communication with Chatdesk customers and the world. You will engage a global community and build awareness through content and thought leadership. You will get hands on operating experience in a fast growing company. There will be opportunities to travel and work with people from all over the world. Based on performance, there will be opportunities to hire and build a team and grow your leadership.
- Driving inbound traffic to Chatdesk's website and affiliated microsites to generate sales leads
- Optimize and manage our inbound marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, search advertising, and social channels.
- Establish Chatdesk as a Customer Support thought-leader and nurture the global Chatdesk community (including blog posts, email campaigns, videos, whitepapers, webinars, reports, infographics, etc.)
- Leverage appropriate analytics tools and to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to improve conversion
- Define Chatdesk's voice & tone and ensure consistency of copy across all inbound marketing channels
- Share Chatdesk's story and value through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives
- Work with technical teams in designing UX and visual elements (website, microsite, etc.)
- Overall responsibility for growing Chatdesk's brand and product marketing
- Honesty and transparency
- Always learning and improving
- Cultural fit with our values
- Enjoy learning about different companies and understanding their business
- Motivated to help our clients and their companies be even more successful
- Ability to inspire people
- Scrappy and positive team player
- 2-3 years demonstrated success in inbound / digital marketing for software companies
- Strong copywriting and editing skills with an ability to write creatively, in broad and narrow scopes, with an informative, engaging style
- Ability to execute across a range of disciplines (digital, collateral, advertising, SEO, etc.)
- Experience planning/executing digital marketing programs, conference/events and product launches
- Proficiency in using Blog creation tools (Squarespace), Email creation tools (Hubspot), Graphic Design/Video editing (Adobe Suite) and Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium, Instagram)
- Last and certainly not least, lover of customer experience!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options